Hello, Beltaners! This section is for you, as someone who is taking part in one of our festivals, or has within the past three years.
Becoming a Member of BFS
By volunteering at one of our festivals you automatically become a member of the Beltane Fire Society. You stay a member three years following the last festival you volunteered at. Read more about becoming a BFS member >
Guidance and policies for members
All BFS volunteers and members must uphold our principles of participation and follow the guidance and procedures we have in place. Read more about our policies, guidance and forms for members >
How some key things work…
- What the BFS Board of Trustees do
- Read agendas and minutes for board meetings, AGMs and Blethers
- Some info on how Blues are selected etc
- Court Selection Process – Samhuinn 2017
- GO Selection Process – Samhuinn 2017
Got a question or want to know more? No worries – just get in touch.
Featured image by Jasper Schwartz for Beltane Fire Society